Model No.: 7512-17-6
N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine is part of a biopolymer in the bacterial cell wall, built from alternating units of GlcNAc and N-acetylmuramic acid (MurNAc), cross-linked with oligopeptides at the lactic acid residue of MurNAc. This layered structure is called peptidoglycan (formerly called murein).
N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine is a hyaluronic acid monomer which is the basic composition unit of important organism polysaccharides. It extensively exists in the exoskeletons of shellfish and has become a new type of biochemical drugs, drug intermediates , high-end cosmetics and Food Additives for the important functions, such as immunity enhancement, antioxidant, keeping moisture, anti-free radicals, etc.
SINOCHEM PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD
With years passing by, Sinochem Pharmaceutical, as a professional supplier of Nutritional Supplements, amino acids, vitamins, plant extracts and Fine Chemicals, has developed itself into one of the most well-known companies in this field. Our mission is to provide our customers with great service by using the best ingredients in the industry. We also emphasise on value creation for our customers. That's why we differentiate from others.
Let us be part of your solution.
- Company Name: SINOCHEM PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD
- Representative: Mr. Dong
- Product/Service: Sports Nutrition , Amino Acids , Vitamins , Plant Extract , Food Additives , Fine Chemicals
- Capital (Million US $): 162,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1978
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.1 Yaocheng Boulevard, China Medical City, Taizhou City 225300, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Peter Li
- Tel: 86-25-51817870
Premium Related Products